Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani | Distributed by Blogger Templates Designs

Techniques and all...

Posted by Jª

Among the techniques in data gathering mentioned, I can say that I am more comfortable with document review, observation and the use of questionnaires. That is because these types or techniques doesn't or requires minimal interaction with other people.

You see, it may not look like it, but I am a shy type person. I stutter especially when I am in front of a lot of people. But when situation calls for it, I can do it, but still I stutter (hehe). I sometimes become speechless especially the person I am talking to is intimidating. But then again, I can gather up the courage to take a stand, but still takes time. The techniques I chose can also be a more accurate and precise data from the data gathered from the interview. But based on what we did in the past data gathering, the only technique that we were not able to use then was the use of questionnaires.

1 comments:

  1. hannah hernandez said...

    it does have minimal interaction but then do you really suggest using it???

    the data there maybe too old or is not updated..

    do you think it is really wise to use or prefer that technique??