Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani | Distributed by Blogger Templates Designs

Strategic Life Planning: Predictive or Adaptive?

Posted by Jª


For me to be able to achieve my objectives or goals in life, adaptive approach would be the best option in dealing with it.. But a share of predictive approach wouldn't hurt. Well you see, it's not always that we can foresee things that will either hinder or help us. Predictive can be used in some aspects in obtaining the goal but the adaptive approach is more convenient than the predictive approach. But this approaches wouldn't be of much help if there wouldn't be steps like the SLDC phase. Like the phases, I came up with my own steps for me to help obtain the goals that I have in my life. To start off, before anything else, I plan, that is I have to set my goals and objectives. It is a critical part or step for without it, the whole process would be meaningless. So with it, I will be able identify what are the things that I dream of, my vision, and what I really want. With this first step, I have a guideline for me to follow. With this being said, I now have the goals and objectives for me to follow. But honestly, there are parts or portions of my goals that are still vague. But then again, my major goal is still undeterred. The next step would then be the action or the implementation. In this step, this is where the works is being done with the purpose of getting near or better yet, achieving my goals. This step will be a long and a painstakingly job. After this step would be the review of the things done and not yet done. And also, in this step, I will be determining the outcome of my recent actions and its impact on my goals. On what aspect will I have to improve, the things that were done accordingly, these are part of the review. This is the last step that I will be having for my goals. But in here, the improvements needed are addressed as well as the improvements.


Well, like I stated earlier, that some parts of my goals are vague. That is because there can be unforeseen circumstances that can greatly change the way I see things. In effect, it will make or cause some changes on my objectives. But then again, the main goal wouldn't be changed.


These three steps may seem like a short and abrupt way of obtaining my goals. But you see, it doesn't end on the review step. It is a continuous process that will take a long time for me to accomplish. But that depends on how are things done. So you see, there are aspects that the predictive approach is used but mostly for me, the adaptive approach is the best approach in obtaining my goals/objectives in life. ^-^

2 comments:

  1. hannah hernandez said...

    hmmm which side do you focus more?
    the adaptive or predictive???

    i will just assume that you lean more on the adaptive side.. hmm i think we have the same opinion on this topic.. focusing on the adaptive side is much better than the other option, wouldn't you think so??

  2. Anonymous said...

    I've just recently downloaded Mt4 Protect and wanted to tell you guys about my experience with it.
    I was worried about all the Metatrader virus's out there at the moment as I heard you can get them from downloading EA's from the internet.
    While I don't download decompiled forex robots the last thing I want is some hacker getting my account details and draining my trading account as I have built it up into quite a bit of $$$. That's why I purchased MT4 protect so it can stop my pc from getting attacked. I think the price is well worth the protection I will receive
    I purchased a copy at [url=http://www.mt4protect.com/] http://www.mt4protect.com/ [/url] via paypal and my product code was sent to me within 4 hours.
    I installed it and its wicked! It works in the system tray and scans my computer in real time to detect any attacks.
    The EA optimization tool is so great - you can allocate more memory to your MT4 terminal so your trades get executed faster! There are also heaps of registry tweaks and cleanup features that have turbocharged up my Windows 2000 PC.
    With Trojans and virus attacks hitting Forex traders all the time now I definitely think that MT4 Protect is a worthwhile investment.