Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani | Distributed by Blogger Templates Designs

lola

Posted by Jª


This was my first try on making a sketch of a person using PhotoShop and GIMP. The fun part here is the sketching of the outline of the person. One person even said that I just used the photocopy filter in the PhotoShop(you know who you are.. harhar). The sketch was done in PhotoShop while the color was added using GIMP. It can be done using Photoshop alone but my computer lags everytime I put color on the image I'm making. That pissed me off so I opened the PSD file in GIMP(gimp can open I think all type of image, even photoshop brushes, but I am not so sure). I can say that I am happy of the outcome. I liked the result of the color. Comments are highly appreciated(hehe). And by the way, the model for this is just a familiar face around.. ^.-

7 comments:

  1. glaiglay said...

    familiar face??around???hmmmm....

  2. Kate said...

    very nice!!!

    maybe you can make an anime or something animated based on "familiar faces around"... that's just a suggestion.

    you should do it, MASTER!!! hehehe

  3. marco said...

    i think i knew this girl!


    marcospot.blogspot.com

    estudyantenghectic.blogspot.com

  4. marco said...

    i think i knew this girl!


    marcospot.blogspot.com

    estudyantenghectic.blogspot.com

  5. karren said...

    hah..!!

    really familiar..

    neways..very nice sketch..

    i always know you're good at that..

    keep it up.

  6. rejserenity said...

    hehhehehe.^^ nice one.^^

  7. kenneth said...

    nice work ja.. galinga jud nimo oi.